What Sets Dove Hospice Apart?
• Each team includes: a physician, registered nurse, certified nursing assistant, volunteer coordinator, social worker and chaplain. Our social workers and chaplains hold advanced degrees and are clinically trained. All team members are trained in the specialized programs offered by Dove Hospice and the importance of as alternative therapies in the care of the patient.
• Our clinical field teams have one of the lowest patients to staff ratios in hospice (which means more care and visits to our patients and their families)
.• We visit our patients in private homes, assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals, wherever they call home.
• We have clinical care teams (nurses, social workers and chaplains) on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Our specialized programs for CHF, COPD and Alzheimers are supportive and focuses on the patient.
• The Dove Hospice Advanced Care Planning program provides education to the patient and family to help them make better informed healthcare decisions.
• Our social workers and chaplains provide for the emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and their families. They honor the importance of a multi-cultural and individualized approach.